I haven't played the RevGals Friday Five meme for a while, but I love reading recommendations, so in fairness I am contributing my own! Thanks to revljarla for today's questions:
1. Recommend a favorite worship resource or devotional book.
My favorite inspirational site is my friend Robin's blog, Metanoia.
2. Recommend a blog that you like to read that you think others might find enjoyable.
On the lighter side, my RevGals will enjoy Bad Vestments.
3. Recommend a fiction book that you think people might like.
That's easy: the subject of my latest book review, The Translation of the Bones by Francesca Kay.
4. Recommend a favorite recipe website. O.k., if you aren't into cooking or food, then just recommend a random website that you find useful, hilarious, mind numbing or thought provoking.
The Homesick Texan is a great food blog written by a Texan ex-pat in New York City, Lisa Fain. Babs and I enjoy her cookbook, too!
5. And for the last recommendation--it's bloggers' choice! Make a recommendation for anything!
I'm looking forward to the second season of The Worst Cooks in America on the Food Network which starts February 12. Love me some Anne Burrell!