Wednesday, October 04, 2006

MidWeek Linkin'


I came across several interesting posts today and thought that maybe you would enjoy reading them, too. So here's some Midweek Linkin'.

Pastor Lance says the PCUSA is not yet ready to die and makes a proposal for renewal of the PCUSA.

Denis Hancock has yet another example of school administrators who fell out of the stupid tree. Things like this happen so often that I guess it's not really news.

My friend Zorra, a frequent commenter on this and many other RevGalBlogPal blogs, now can be found at Red Heeler Ranch. Go say howdy.

Will Spotts wonders what in the world some former PCUSA Moderators are up to.

And finally: A Deeply Spiritual Post from Gannet Girl.

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Gannet Girl said...

Oh dear. Thank you. I think.

St. Casserole said...

Thanks, Grace.

Lori said...

Thank you. I so needed a good laugh today and Gannet Girl had me rolling. Wait, perhaps that was a bad description......

Unknown said...

"...fell out of the stupid tree."

I've never heard that expression before. Fortunately I had swallowed my coffee before I hit that line.

That ranks up there with "Don't get stuck on stupid", spoken by General Honoré to reporters asking their usual probing and perceptive questions about Hurricane Katrina relief efforts.

Anonymous said...

Oh,yes -- finally someone who knows what's going on... Gannet Girl for Mom of Fashion Designers has my vote.