Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A Note of Appreciation


Grateful thanks to each of you who left comments on my last post for your kind words and support and to a couple of you who emailed me privately. I'm very touched and humbled --particularly by the comments from those of you who don't agree with me on all the issues before the PCUSA today--the group Cheesehead called "Flaming Liberals for Grace" (thanks, Cheese!).

I'm sure that I will refer back to these comments from time to time in the next couple of years for reassurance and comfort. I pray that I will prove to be worthy of your confidence and I ask your prayers not only for me, but for the staff and leadership of New Covenant presbytery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to agree with someone about certain issues to respect that she's doing her best to follow God's leading in her life, as are we all, we hope. I'll add my wishes that your term of service be prayerful, Spirit-led and fulfilling.

Jules said...

You're welcome!