Monday, March 10, 2008

BIND Update

It's been a while since I updated our progress in Bible in 90 Days. This week we're finishing Jeremiah and then on to Lamentations and Daniel. We're in week 10 of 14 weeks!

This is the third time I've done this and this time I'm finding myself particularly intrigued by reading Jeremiah. Could it be the influence of the election season subjecting me to the "jeremiads" of politicos on the right and the left that make it seem particularly relevant now?

Likewise reading the apocalyptic book of Daniel will probably take on a new meaning during the presidential primary elections. One could get totally sidetracked trying to interpret the symbolism of that book in the light of national and international issues.

NOT. GONNA. DO. IT.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Not even just a liiiiiitttttllleee bit....?

seethroughfaith said...

wish I'd known you were starting again - you inspired me the first time and I did it too and it was great.

xx