Found on a birthday card I bought for a (much older of course!) friend:
The Top Ten Hymns for People Your Age:
10. It is Well With My Soul (But My Back Aches a Lot)
9. Nobody Knows the Trouble I have Seeing
8. There's Something About That Name (But I Can't Remember What It Is At the Moment...)
7. Just a Slower Walk With Thee
6. Count Your Many Birthdays, Name Them One By One
5. Go Tell It On the Mountain--and Speak Up!
4. Give Me That Old-Timer's Religion
3. Blessed Insurance
2. Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah (I've Forgotten Where I Parked)
and the Number One Hymn For People Your Age: Nearer My God To Thee
I thought of two more:
Standing On The Promises In Orthopedic Shoes
Be Thou My Vision (I Can't Find My Glasses)
Bloggie pals, can you add more?