Friday, March 10, 2006

Answer the Call in the TTOJ


My posts here and here about manning (womanning?) the polls on election day referred to calling for backup from my blog friends Spooky Rach and Mindy and their Texas Towncar O' Justice (which I mistakenly called a truck--sorry).

Rach and Mindy are probation officers in West Texas and as a former Assistant District Attorney I identify with them. Plus they are witty and smart and write wonderful blogs.

Now you, too, can join their quest for Justice, Truth and the American Way--order the T-shirt here. It comes in white, yellow or green. Then be prepared to answer the call!

Thanks, Rach!

2 comments:

net said...

Oh my goodness! What a hoot! Gotta get me one!

spookyrach said...

Thanks for the plug! I'm really disappointed it doesn't come in a cape. I really wanted a cape. *sigh*