Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Link to Post About Atheist Church Member


Since Pastor Jerry referred to my post about the atheist who joined a Presbyterian church in Austin in his sermons at church yesterday I have had a number of folks ask me how to find it. For those of you not used to reading blogs, the posts appear with the most recent first. Click here to find that post quickly, which is titled "Loosening the Tie That Binds." I'll leave this link at the top of the blog for the next couple of days. Thanks, Pastor Jerry. I appreciate the support.

3 comments:

Greg Hazelrig said...

Oh, and I thought us Methodists were the only ones with pastors wanting to make statements and doing outrageous things (sarcasm of course).

But seriously, I am sad to hear that any pastor, no matter what denomination, would just try to turn things upside down for an agenda. And that's what I seem to see here.

On another unrelated note, I just wanted you to know that I'm having a very difficult time getting to your website lately. I had to google your name and the month of march to get to this. When I type in directly or use the link from my website or google your link by itself, all I get is a bunch of scrambled characters on a screen.

I don't know if anybody else is having trouble or if there's anything you can do. But I did want you to know that until today I've missed reading your blog for a few days. I think I've gotten to it from my website once since I've been back from my trip.

Anyway, just wanted you to know.

Jody Harrington said...

I just tried typing in my url address and my blog came right up just fine. I don't know what the problem was, hopefully it won't keep happening.

If anyone else is having a problem linking to this blog let me know and I'll see if I can figure out what the problem is.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes when I bookmark a blog, that particular bookmark goes back to the earlier site--not the present one.

If it does that, I just hit the reload button and it usually fixes itself.

But I use Mozilla Firefox, not Internet Explorer!