Monday, May 08, 2006

Ordinary Time Devotional Book now available!

The second book of devotions written by members of the RevGalBlogPals webring has been completed and is now available for purchase: $18.99 currently from www.lulu.com. It will be available in a few days from amazon.com and the cost will probably be a bit higher there.

Covering the liturgical period between Pentecost and Advent (June through November), the devotions follow the same format as our Advent devotion book--a scripture from the Year B lectionary, followed by a reflection, followed by a prayer.

That's a whole lotta devotions, folks. I wrote 8 (count 'em!) of them and got one of my good friends, Zorra, to write one, too. It's amazing how the internet can be used to develop and publish a book with so many people from all over the world involved.

For those of you at my church, I'm going to order some copies to sell at cost at the church, so let me know if you want one. I thought the Advent book was unique because the reflections were so personal and meaningful. I've read a number of the devotions (other than mine) that are included in this one and they are just as good, or better.

No comments: