Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Retreating Once More into the Piney Woods


Later this morning, after the roads warm up, I'm off to Presbyterian Church Camp in the Piney Woods for the annual New Covenant presbytery retreat of General Council and all the committee chairs. Our retreat leader is Paul Borden.

I'm not familiar with him, so hopefully I will learn a lot. Since it's cold and the cabins are drafty, I'm packing an extra blanket and a bottle of restorative vino for myself, my roomie and whoever else wants to join us.

We return tomorrow afternoon-- and El Jefe and I leave the following morning to attend an out-of-town wedding through Monday. So there may not be any new posts until Tuesday. Have a good weekend, y'all!

3 comments:

St. Casserole said...

We'll miss you while you are away and be glad when you return.

Anonymous said...

I'm reading his Bullseye book. What do you think about his ideas?

rev-ed said...

I'm reading through Bullseye and the third book in that series. Interesting in your opinion of him as well.