1. Mac? (woo-hoo!) or PC? (boo!)
There are two types of people in the world, morning people and night owls. Or Red Sox fans and Yankees fans. Or boxers and briefs. Or people who divide the world into two types of people and those who don't. Let your preferences be known here. And if you're feeling verbose, defend your choice.
Why yes, the Friday Five author reserves the right to editorialize!
Mac Mac Mac Mac!!!!! RM got that one right!!! Macs need no defense.
2. Pizza: Chicago style luscious hearty goodness, or New York floppy and flaccid?
A pox on both thine houses! By the time Portia and Babs were teens we were all SO over pizza. When it comes to cheesy-bready-edibles, give me quesadillas with beef fajita meat every time! Pass the guacamola, pico de gallo and the margaritas! Pizza? Bah.
3. Brownies/fudge containing nuts:
a) Good. I like the variation in texture.
b) An abomination unto the Lord. The nuts take up valuable chocolate space.
[or a response of your choosing]
A, but only if you leave the nutmeat whole. Thus saith the Lord, "thou shalt not split thine pecan or thine walnut or any other nut of the tree and bake them in thine brownies."
4. Do you hang your toilet paper so that the "tail" hangs flush with the wall, or over the top of the roll like normal people do?
Comin' after you, RM. Everyone knows that you hang it so the "tail" hangs flush with the wall so the TP tears evenly. Repent now.
5. Toothpaste: Do you squeeze the tube wantonly in the middle, or squeeze from the bottom and flatten as you go just like the tube instructs?
"Wantonly"? Somebody is wound a little tight, you think? Don't stress RM! Most of us in the 21st century are using the pump toothpaste container thingies so there's no issue with wanton squeezing! Just sayin'.