Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Beatrice Is Interviewed

Mom told me that Newman the Catahoula over at Rev. Kim's place wants to interview me. I can't read yet, but she agreed to read me the questions and post the answers. Here goes.

WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

1. What is your typical daily routine?

Wake up. Shake all over. Go outside to do "business". Chew something. Come back and sleep on El Jefe's lap while he has breakfast, reads the paper, and marks up giant documents. He's no fun: he won't let me chew the documents. Follow QG and Babs everywhere they go. Chew anything in reach. Have a walk. Chew grass, leaves, trash. Nap. Go outside. Nap. Go outside. Chew some more. Have a walk. Eat. Chew my toys. Nap. Go outside. More chewing. Bedtime!

2. Do you have a favorite toy?

My snuggle Buddy. My tennis ball. My teething ring. I can't count yet, you know.

3. I hear my humans talking sometimes about "the Great Ends of the Church." What are "the Great Ends of the Dachshund?"

The Great End of the Dachshund is Badger Hunting. If there are no badgers, I'll settle for a rabbit, squirrel, bird or a frog.

4. We have something in common. We are both named after famous people - me after a famous man with beautiful blue eyes who has been in movies, races cars, and makes food products. I'm named after him because I'm told I also have beautiful blue eyes. Do you have anything in common with the famous person after whom you're named?

I was named after Princess Beatrice, Queen Victoria's youngest child who never left the castle but stayed with her mother. I'm treated like a princess and I'm definitely the youngest around here!

5. What do you love most about your new family?

I conned El Jefe and QG into letting me sleep at the foot of the bed. I'm good! The sainted Gretel never pulled that off!

RevGalDogPals or CatPals (or humans, for that matter), would you like to be interviewed by Beatrice The Bold Puppy? Here are the rules:

1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave a comment here on my mom's blog saying, 'interview me.'

2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your blog with a post with your answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Thanks for reading my post. Love and kisses,

Beatrice, the Bold Puppy

10 comments:

St. Inuksuk said...

Beatrice's quite the little Diva!!
We now know who really rules the roost there!!!!
Our dogs sure know their way into our hearts, don't they?!!?

Rev Kim said...

Thanks, Beatrice for a great play! Sounds like you are living up to your royal name!

Our dachshund always slept with me - under the covers even. For a 14-pound dog she was quite the bed warmer!

Gannet Girl said...

Oh, Beatrice, come and interview me! I'm part dachshund so we are probably cousins 1000x removed! And if I could find a badger I would.

Tipper (Gannet Girl's dog)

Unknown said...

Great answers, Beatrice!

Jody Harrington said...

Dear Tipper,

Woof! I'll tell Mom I get to play reporter. Cool!

Beatrice T.B.P.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh you are a bold pup! And cute too.

zorra said...

Beatrice, you are growing up so fast!

Cathy said...

Psssst Beatrice... this is Tillie.. I am using my Mom's username.

You can interview me cause I am a cute Yorkie. I'm 5 and old enough to be your mother.

I got to get off this computer before my Mother catches me.

Jody Harrington said...

Tillie,
Your secret is safe with me. I'm not a tattle-tail (pun intended).

I'll have to ask Mom what a Yorkie is and then I'll send you some questions.

Love Beatrice T.B.B.

Lori said...

Beatrice,

I left a comment here yesterday, but apparently the blogger thieves stole it!

You are a very fine puppy for sure. And I am not surprised at all that you got to sleep on the grown up bed. No one could resist such a cute face.