Saturday, December 22, 2007

Beatrice Blogs: Olivia Sleeps Over

Woof!

Beatrice here. While Mom is cleaning up after a little "incident", let me tell you about my Christmas Guest, Olivia.

Olivia belongs to Portia and DK, but they couldn't take her on the plane so she's spending Christmas with me.

Yeah! A five day sleepover!

Sometimes it's hard to be the big Sis. Mom keeps telling me to be a good example. If Olivia whines, everyone rushes to her just because she's little and cute. Phooey on petite little sisters.

She tries to get my toys, but I'm bigger and faster. Ha! When we go on a walk, she can't keep up with me, either. So there.

I do like having company when Mom is gone, though. Olivia sleeps in my bed with me and gives me little licks. Cute!

Portia said Santa would bring lots of toys for Olivia and for me if we're good. I'm being VERY good. Can't say the same for her. Maybe Santa will give me her toys?

Ooops. Mom's finishing her cleanup now. Gotta go.

Woof.

Beatrice, Her Mark

7 comments:

Rev Kim said...

What an adorable pic! Too cute!

Hold your ground Beatrice! Remember, you are a princess!

Gannet Girl said...

Woof.

You are both adorable. Try to contain yourselves when you discover the stuff under the tree!

Sue said...

Oh my, but the two of you are adorable!! I hope Santa is very good to both you and Olivia.

Lori said...

Beatrice, you are a fine example for us all! I am sure you will show Olivia how not to bark up the wrong Christmas tree. ;)

zorra said...

IMO, it's much better to be the only dog and get all the presents. But you're coping with this situation much better than I would.

Mama says you are both mighty cute!

Love and Merry Christmas,
Amie

DogBlogger said...

What a nice picture! Glad you got a moment to blog, Beatrice. Merry Christmas to you and Olivia, and all those thumb-havers, too! --Cub

Unknown said...

Beatrice, I know you will teach Olivia all the things she needs to know! Have a Merry Christmas, both of you.