Wednesday, December 19, 2007

QG Song Competition Awards


~trumpet fanfare~

And now, here are QG's Song Competition Awards for 2007. The envelope, please!

Best Song Starter-- Rev. Dave

Most Prolific Lyricist--Presbyterian Gal

Culture Vulture--Rev. Kim

Most stylish Whine--Singing Owl

Most Inventive--Reformed Catholic (who replaced Santa's reindeer with Mr. Ed. Among other things.)

Most Memorable Refrain--cpclergymama

"No Carols ‘til Christmas
What kind of church is this?
No carols ‘til Christmas
We never have any fun!"

Special End Times Honorable Mention -- purechristianithink

Writers' Guild Members--Shawn, Spooky Rach

Many thanks to all our players. And to all a Merry Christmas (AFTER Advent of course!) and a good night.

4 comments:

spookyrach said...

I'm just happy to be here.

Hee hee!

Can't wait until next year!

Reformed Catholic said...

I want to thank my mother and father. Without their TV set, I would not have been able to watch "Mr. Ed" in the early '60s.

Lori said...

*bowing low* Just happy to be at the party.

Oh yes, I thank my blessed mama for birthin' me, and I thank especially spellcheck!

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Why, thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you.

(SingingOwl has left the blog.)