Thursday, January 24, 2008

Beatrice Blogs Amie's Meme


Woof!

Mom FINALLY came home long enough to help me answer the meme my friend Amie's (over at Red Heeler Ranch) sent. I've been waiting all day, but that gave me a chance to think about my answers.

Here's the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six people and at the end of your post, link to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Six non-important things about Beatrice

1. Like Amie, I have a Frecklebelly.
2. I'm really good at playing fetch.
3. Don't tell Mom, but El Jefe feeds me pistachio nuts when he thinks she isn't watching.
4. DK and Portia think I'm Olivia's best puppy-sitter.
5. I'll do almost anything for a goldfish cracker.
6. Saint Betty's dog, Sweetie, is one of my BFF's. Also Duchess the Bulldog and Dachsie friends from the ranch I came from: Callie, James and Dolley.

Amie tagged all my online canine buddies already. Pooh. So play if you like and let me know!

Woof.

Beatrice, her mark

5 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I bet your frecklebelly is really REALLY cute!

will smama said...

cute, Cute, CUTE!

Lori said...

Beatrice, if you come to my house we will feed you pistachio nuts too. And goldfish crackers!

zorra said...

Great play, Beatrice!
I know about goldfish crackers, but now I need to investigate pistachio nuts...
Your friend,
Amie

DogBlogger said...

Beatrice, do you know about bran flakes? We get bran flakes. They're kind of like dessert. And crunchy!
--Cub and Angus