Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Apps of the Apostles

My faithful Gentle Readers know that I am a big Apple gadget fan and tote both the Iphone and the Ipad. Kudos to The Ship of Fools for their selection of the Top Ten Apps of the Apostles! And yes, these are all real apps.

My Faves:
The Halleluja Button -- this will go well with my IPhone ring which is Joy to the World.



The Bible Shaker--"in the King James version for that extra touch of brimstone!" Just enter a word and shake for that perfect proof-text.

and...

Jesus Lives--"not an optical illusion."




I do have to wonder what the Azan Alarm Clock is doing in the top 10 because I doubt it is an app of the apostles. It issues the Islamic call to prayer -- but you get to pick your own virtual muezzin, which could be Cat Stevens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too fun!!