Monday, August 30, 2010

Back from the Cruise!

Here's one of my favorite pictures from our vacation. We took a cruise along the Dalmatian Coast (the Adriatic Sea just east of Italy in Croatia) for 10 days and had a fabulous time! The scenery is spectacular and there is lots of history and ruins of the ages to explore.

Unfortunately I can't download about 2/3 of the photos I took--the camera wouldn't transfer them and then they vanished. GRRRRRR! So I'm left with the Iphone photos like this one that I took the last 3 days of the trip when I couldn't recharge the camera battery.

More later, but glad to be back.

2 comments:

zorra said...

That's a trip I would love to take! I'm glad you found it as beautiful as I've heard it is.

I'm sorry about your pictures!

kathrynzj said...

So excited that you were on this trip and hoping the pictures can be recovered. Welcome home!