Friday, March 16, 2007

QG is Two

Today is the second blogversary of Quotidian Grace.

It's been a really eventful year, too. Portia and DK got married; RevGalBlogPals INC. was organized; the PCUSA General Assembly proved to be a boon for Presbybloggers; I was nominated Mom of Presbytery for 2008 just in time for the Million Dollar Problem; the QG family mourned the passing of Gretel The Noble Dog; and we changed churches.

Whew! I'm ready for a little less excitement in the coming year!

Through it all I've been so blessed by QG's faithful readers and commenters. I'd love to give every one of you a shout-out, but I'd surely overlook someone. Two years ago I could not have imagined how my life has been enriched by all of you. Thank you for your encouragement and support.

18 comments:

Reverend Dona Quixote said...

Happy Blogversary!

Sr. Heather said...

Happy Blogiversary!

reverendmother said...

[tweet!!!!!!!] (noisemaker)

Lori said...

Ahhhemm *clearing of throat*....
Happy Blogiversary to you,
Happy Blogiversary to you,
Happy Blogiversay dear QG, Mom of Presbytery, Mom of Congress, Mom of Portia and Babs, and dare I add Blogger Extraordinnairrrrrrrre,
Happy Blogiversary to you
(and many more)

(note: did not add the cha cha chas, not wantin to be a space hog)

"Thank you for your encouragement and support."
Back at you, sister!

QuakerPastor said...

Whew Hoo!
You go girl!
Peace Out, QP

zorra said...

Happy Blogversary!
Time flies when you're having fun!

Psalmist said...

Congrats, QG! Your efforts here are a blessing to me and to all us RGBPs. Long may you blog!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

And since it is a special day...you may drive the Texas Towncar O' Justice!

You are the best and I mean that.

Cathy said...

yes, Happy Birthday to your blog! And a lot has gone on this year! Wow!
I wannna see you in the Texas Towncar O' Justice. I bet princess is in the passenger seat.

Anonymous said...

Happy blogversary. Many happy returns (or whatever comes next after blogging is passe).

It has been an interesting year.

Sue said...

Happy Blogversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! It's been a delight to discover your blog!

Gannet Girl (too lazy to sign in)

Jules said...

Happy blogiversary. Every webring needs a Grace! You're terrific, says this faming libby.

Jules said...

Um, that would be "flaming".

I can't spell for crud this morning.

seethroughfaith said...

Congratulations. I love you and your blog. Should hang out here more often ...

hip2b said...

Congrats QG.
I always enjoy your blog.

St. Casserole said...

Happy Blogversary!
I enjoy your blog every time I drop by!

annie said...

I'm late to the party, but Happy Blogversary to you!!