Thursday, June 21, 2007

5 Things I Dig About Jesus Meme

Presbyterian Gal tagged me for this meme. Here are the rules:

(a) Those tagged will share "Five Things They Dig About Jesus".
(b) Those tagged will tag 5 people.
(c) Those tagged will leave a link to their meme in the comments section of this post so everyone can keep track of what's being posted.

I'd like to steal her answers, but that's not allowed. So here goes.

1. Jesus had a great sense of humor.

2. Jesus made the simple wise, and the wise simple.

3. Jesus knew how to use even the "cracked pots." See 2 Corinthians 4:7.

4. Jesus' life transformed his disciples
5. Jesus' resurrection transformed the world. And me. And you.

I don't think this meme has been around much yet, so I'll tag:

St. Casserole
Gannet Girl
Mark Time
Cathy's Grace Notes
Cheesehead

And anyone else who wants to play--leave a comment so I can visit.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Great answers!! Amen to all of them. I love the "cracked pots".

Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

loved the cracked pots answer. I played earlier and I think I tagged cheesehead too though your tag might nudge her into actually playing :)

blessed midsummer weekend :)

Mark Smith said...

I have answered the tag:
http://msmith.typepad.com/mark_time/2007/06/five-things-i-d.html

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I jumped in too!

Sally said...

I love the cracked pots answer too- great list.

Jules said...

Sorry for taking so long, but I played!