Thursday, June 21, 2007

One Happy Mama

Babs has been home about a week, preparing to take the state licensing exam so she can get her temporary license as a counselor which she needs to have before she can apply for a job.

She was here to celebrate Portia's birthday last week. We've had fun taking Portia out to lunch. When I had to be in presbytery meetings, she took care of deliveries and repairs at home. They always are scheduled when it's least convenient, you know.

Now both my girls are here in the Houston area. They get together on their own to shop and socialize. I'm one happy Mama enjoying this quotidian grace.

Just sayin'.

6 comments:

Gannet Girl said...

Magnificent! Soemtimes life is very, very good.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh that is very good!

Lori said...

That is just sweet!!! Good for you!!

Lori said...

P.S. BTW, I tagged you......

Jan said...

Sounds lovely. And I love your picture of bluebonnets. Wildflowers are one of the best things about Texas. I live in Corpus Christi, and was glad to see you in Houston--not that far away. I came here through gannetgirl via Katherine e. Am new to blogging. I have four kids, with only one left for one more year. Third son (who just graduated from college) is driving home tonight, still looking for a job. Mothers love children coming home. . . .Enjoy!

St. Casserole said...

QG, love it! Happy for all of you!