I'm back again with a Mother of the Bride update. Last week was a very busy week in our Wonderful World of Wedding. Here's what was accomplished:
- Invitations printed
- Invitations addressed
- Shower guest list sent to hostesses (thanks, friends!)
- Wedding music chosen and outline for service made
- Soloist confirmed--Yay! Valerie O.
- Tuxedos for groom, best man and groomsman chosen
- Meeting with caterer for reception scheduled
- Bridesmaids luncheon confirmed at restaurant
- Limo for bride and groom reserved
- MOB found dresses for the rehearsal dinner and bridesmaid's luncheon
Whew! Looks like a very busy--but very happy--March and April coming up.