Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Lakewood Fashion Extravaganza

It's been a while since QG has brought you a Lakewood update. I know my Gentle Readers have been wondering what's up over there. Last week there was a report on one of the local TV stations about the Lakewood Women's ministry style show and fashion extravaganza which benefited Victoria Osteen's charity for children's literacy.

You know I had to check it out! So I found a behind-the-scenes video promoting the event on You Tube. Whatever else you can say about Lakewood, they are certainly internet-savvy. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow. Just wow. I think I need that "adorable little cheese board" with the coordinating fireplace matches. But then, why would someone need their cheese board and fireplace matches to coordinate?

zorra said...

Speechless.