Thursday, December 02, 2010

Presbyterians Today: Blogs By and For Unsung Heros of the Church

The December Best of the Blogs column in Presbyterians Today highlights several blogs written by some of the "unsung heroes" of the church: Sunday School teachers, church secretaries and pastor spouses. You can read it online here.

This is my last Best of the Blogs column for PT. Over the past year I found it increasingly difficult to find active blogs that were written by or for Presbyterians that I had not previously highlighted. More and more bloggers are using Facebook and Twitter rather than writing posts for their blogs. So I let the editor know that I would not be continuing to write this feature next year.

My thanks to the staff at Presbyterians Today for giving me the opportunity to contribute to the magazine for the past couple of years. I don't know whether Best of the Blogs feature will be continued, but if it is, then I wish all the best to whoever takes it over.

No comments: