Monday, November 14, 2005

Man of the House

I got this joke too late for St. Casserole's jokefest last week, but since all my girlfriends loved it, I just had to share....

The husband had just finished reading the book, 'MAN OF THE HOUSE'.

He stormed into the kitchen and walked directly up to his wife, pointing
a finger in her face, said, "From now on, I want you to know that I am
the man of this house, and my word is law! I want you to prepare me a
gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, I expect a
scrumptious dessert afterward. Then, after dinner, you are going to draw
me my bath so I can relax. And when I'm finished with my bath, guess
who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

His wife replied, "The Funeral Director would be my guess."

9 comments:

reverendmother said...

That. Is excellent.

Unknown said...

Really and truly.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~applaudes~ I LOVED this!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the parishoner who asked the pastor's wife (when she was having a really bad day) if she had ever considered divorce. To which, the pastor's wife responded, "No. Never! But murder...sometimes!"

I keep that in mind everytime I ask my wife to help me clean up one of my own messes!

opinionated said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue said...

I love it!

opinionated said...

Love it, too.

mibi52/ The Rev. Dr. Mary Brennan Thorpe said...

Oh, no, none of US has ever felt that way!

ROFLMAO

jo(e) said...

Great punch line ....