Monday, November 07, 2005

Retreating Again

Yes, it's true. Once again I'm heading out to an overnight retreat at the conference center in the Piney Woods. This one is for church educators and youth ministers and will NOT involve "visioning". This one is for professional development.

I hope to get some new ideas for our educational ministry--wish me luck! Our brand new director of youth ministry is coming with me so he can start to get acquainted with others in our presbytery.

Blogging will resume later tomorrow. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Karen Sapio said...

I love retreats that are real retreats. I often quote a seminary classmate of mine who went on the session "retreat" of the church where she was doing her internship. Her comment?

"That wasn't a retreat. That was a ****ing business meeting in the woods."

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~laffin at PCT~ That was funny.

Miss you QG