Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm a Christmas Tree...

lkjk
What a marvelous person! You are the splendid
Christmas tree! You are a spirited person who
almost always in a great mood. Your smiles and
laughter are some things that people usually
look forward to in you. You are someone who is
full of energy and ready for a good time. Most
likely you are a social butterfly. All of these
characteristics make you a beautiful person
inside and out. People just really enjoy to be
around you. Merry Christmas =)


What Christmas Figure Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla<

Thanks to Gord for the tip. This is an incredibly flattering description. Shoot, now I'll have to try to live up to it. I have to admit that I do resemble a Christmas tree physically: very tall with hips!

If you take the quiz, leave me a comment and let me know what your result was.

8 comments:

see-through faith said...

:)

loved this . you look tall and elegant

Anonymous said...

Mistletoe???? this is what it said: "Aww...you are the plant of love! You are the mistletoe! You are a loving, romantic person who likes to do what is best for the one or ones you care about mostly. You are very affectionate and enjoy being close to people. You believe that love brings you together, which is a wonderful thing. You are most likely going to have a very nice and marvelous season. Your inventive mind could come up with anything interesting to do. Merry Christmas ="

Becky Ardell Downs said...

I'm a Christmas tree too, though the description seems a little off . . . we do have a beautiful tree in our house this year which my daughter and I both feel compelled to hug regularly because we love it.

Jules said...

I'm a poinsettia. I think that means I'm fun to look at, but also poison.

Yeah,I know...

Unknown said...

I think it suits you, QG. (I'm Christmas Night, but you may have seen that elsewhere.)

Teri said...

I too am a Christmas Tree. Unfortunately, every time I read this or think about it, I hear in my head this "song" (rather tuneless) that was on a silly Christmas album we had years ago...."I'm a Christmas tree, I'm a Christmas tree, people hang ornaments on me! ... I'm a Christmas tree/hanukkah bush, I'm a hannukah bush, I'm like a Jewish Christmas Tree!"

Kathryn said...

Christmas Night here...I can't bring myself to post this yet, though. Still fighting rearguard action, till after the weekend if I can, to keep my blog largely Christmas free. Will do last week's meme then too. Sorry. Just not ready yet!

Anonymous said...

It told me I'm a Christmas gift. Go figure.