Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm Prancer?

You Are Prancer

You are the perfect reindeer, with perfect hooves and perfect flying form.

Why You're Naughty: Because you're Santa's pet, and you won't let anyone show you up.

Why You're Nice: You have the softest fur and the swe
Linketest carrot breath.
Which of Santa's Reindeer Are You?

Tip of Santa's cap to Gord for this one. Don't think I like the result--Prancer sounds annoying! For years I have put "from Vixen", "from Donner", "from Dasher" etc on Christmas presents for the family so I couldn't resis this quiz. Prancer??? Let me know which reindeer you are. I hope someone else is also Prancer.

4 comments:

spookyrach said...

Ha ha! I have to admit, that does sound a bit, well, undesirable. Not like you at all!

I was Comet - daredevil reindeer (???) who drives the sleigh at warp speed. (Maybe the test is not a scientifically accurate as we have been led to believe - ha ha!)

Anonymous said...

I have my doubts, but a scientific survey can not lie -- another Comet....
***You Are Comet***

A total daredevil, you're the reindeer with an edge!

Why You're Naughty: You almost gave Santa a heart attack when you took him sky diving

Why You're Nice: You always make sure the sleigh is going warp speed

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Excuse me!! I was Santa's private table dancer. Sheeze...ya'll think you have it bad!

Greg Hazelrig said...

Comet -- though I don't know how it came to that conclusion with my answers?