Monday, December 12, 2005

Keys to the Magnet Swap

Aren't these magnets clever? They were sent to me by ax174, a lovely woman in Toronto, Canada, who was my partner in the recent swap orchestrated by Mindy. She is very talented at crafts--I would never have thought of this! I love them.

They are the computer keyboard keys for the letters "Q", "G", "O", D", "+", and a couple of other symbols. I used the cross magnet that I already had in the arrangement for the photo because I thought it looked nice.

5 comments:

reverendmother said...

I am pleasantly puzzling over the Q. Is that Q as in ask God Questions? Or Q as in the source material for Matthew and Luke according to the documentary hypothesis? Quite a chin-scratcher.

Very clever craft idea.

Jody Harrington said...

She told me in her accompanying note it was "Q" for Quotidian!

D-oh!

Unknown said...

reverendmother, you silly. Your head is full of nesting.
I knew what it was!

ax174 said...

You can see the magnets I got from QG here. Thanks for being my swap partner - it was so much fun!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I got to see them first!! ~laffin~ I knew you would like them. Ax is such a wonderful crafter!!