Thursday, December 15, 2005

It Doesn't take a Rocket Scientist


This morning I decided to update the CE bulletin board outside my office with displays announcing our new midweek program that grew out of the midweek Bible in 90 Days classes that just concluded. To keep myself amused while pulling staples out of the cork, I hooked myself up to my ipod and cycled between my three Christmas mixes.

Me and my ipod seem to amuse the rest of the staff, because I always get comments about it. Today our business manager asked me who put the music on it for me. What? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to download music onto an ipod, or create playlists, or "burn" cd's from the music you downloaded.

I'm just guessing that we're not ready to plan podcasts from the church any time soon!

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

eeerrrmmm....I am not a rocket scientist either but sometimes I find it difficult to retrieve my messages from my answering machine at work. In fact, I think that the female voice in that thing withholds then from me!

~sighs~ I wish I had an Ipod.

Apostle John said...

I'm making hints like crazy -- I want an IPod for Christmas!!!!!

But now I'm worried, will I be able to put the music on? There are lots of things that don't require a rocket scientist, and I still can't do them either :)