Friday, February 10, 2006

YES, I'm Miss Piggy!

You Are Miss Piggy

A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge - even if people don't know it.
You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won't settle for anything less.
You're going to be a total star, and you won't let any of the "little people" get in your way.
Just remember, piggy, never eat more than you can lift!


Thanks to Gord for this one.

True confession: If I wasn't going to post this if I didn't get to be Miss Piggy. She's always been my favorite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

***You Are Scooter***


Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick.
You're always willing to lend a helping hand.
In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.
"15 seconds to showtime!"


I WANNA BE MISS PIGGY TOO - SHE WAS ALWAYS MY FAVORITE... ALTHOUGH, THE ABOVE DOES SEEM TO HAVE AN ONGOING THEME IN MY LIFE...

John said...

I'm Scooter, too.