Saturday, November 25, 2006

Extreme DeLurking, Texas Version

In the spirit of Thanksgiving DeLurking Week, Denis Hancock (left) (The Reformed Angler) and I met each other yesterday in Sugar Land. El Jefe is on the right. Photo courtesy of the lovely and gracious Susan Hancock, Denis' wife, who also joined us.

Denis is one of my favorite Presbybloggers! He and Susan were in Houston visiting family for Thanksgiving. We had a great conversation in a local coffee shop and solved all the problems of the PCUSA and the world in an hour and a half. We hope to have the chance to visit with the Hancocks again when they are down here.

You'll notice that Denis is a really tall guy, like El Jefe, so I look almost petite between the two of them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can begin to relate...It isn't very often that I am NOT the tallest person in the picture.

Thanks for the visit, and we'll have to do it again.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

How wonderful!! Though I am getting really jealous of your blogger meet-ups!

spookyrach said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling that y'all are a LOT taller than the people in this house. With the exception of one 6' son (my dad's genes), the rest of us are 5'5", 5'4", 5'3" and 4'11" LOL! Great pic and meeting!