Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday 5: Nothing But the Tooth


I haven't played the RevGals Friday Five meme for several weeks, but I have time to join in today's version--which is all about the tooth.

Please share your thoughts on the following:

1) The Tooth Fairy-- causes problems between siblings when one looses a tooth and gets a visit and the other one doesn't.

2) Flossing--I didn't floss much until the last few years. Now that I'm the proud owner of two dental bridges and don't want any more, I am Frannie Flossie herself. There's a great product out that combines a stiff flossing end with the regular floss in individual packets for FF's like me who don't like to use those loopy-thingie-me-bobs.

3) Toothpaste Brands--Crest. Force of habit.

4) Orthodontia for Adults--I say go for it if it makes you more comfortable or happier!

5) Whitening products--Wish they worked on my crowns better, but I think that those of us of a certain age look much older with super-white grins than we would with something more appropriate.

This Friday Five is dedicated to El Jefe, who went yesterday for what he THOUGHT was a routine filling only to hear the dreaded words "root canal". Poor thing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, poor El Jefe!!
I hope he's feeling better today.

Unknown said...

OH the poor guy. That happened to Bob recently too. I am into using those disposable flossers too. Easier than the others. I like what you had to say about aging and whitening.

spookyrach said...

Sorry to hear about the root canal.

Hope your congressional race comes to a good end tomorrow. We have one out here that stinks to high heaven.

(We had a record number of early voters. On the Fabulous Etch-a-Vote machines!)