Sunday, November 12, 2006

Meetup Deep in the Heart of Texas


What fun it was to meet Mary Beth at her home in Denton this weekend!

We had a great time breakfasting together yesterday morning, getting acquainted and even talked a little RGBP Inc. business. (Can I write off my trip now???)

I was in town to hear my niece Catherine give her senior vocal recital at the university. Of course she sang gloriously (she's a mezzo soprano) and looked gorgeous and poised!

Photo is courtesy of the handsome and gracious Ken! Thanks also to her two precious Maltese dogs who also welcomed me to their home.

Wish you all could have been there, too! And Mary Beth, sorry about your cold, but I'm feeling great today so I must not have caught it. Feel better soon!

7 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I just know that ya'll had a wonderful time!

reverendmother said...

Oh, fun!

Sue said...

Oh, how delightful!

Theresa Coleman said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all...
and I'm jealous.

Unknown said...

Oh man you make me jealous. Glad you all got to meet.

spookyrach said...

cool!

St. Casserole said...

Glad you had the meet-up!

Love the picture of Two Great Bloggers!