Thursday, December 21, 2006

Brought to You by the Letter K



Over at Mindy's place there is an alphabet meme. Here's how it goes: Mindy gives you a letter and your post 10 things you love that start with that letter. Mindy gave me K. That's a tough letter, but here goes.

1. K******. The last name of my wonderful sister-in-law and brother-in-law. What a blessing they and their children have been to me!

2. King. One of the names of Jesus Christ.

3. Knowledge. You will never get enough.

4. Kerfuffle. My new favorite word. It means a commotion. Hat tip to the Scientist (zorra's husband) who taught it to me. He has the best vocabulary EVER.

5. Kleenex. One of the greatest inventions of the last century.

6. Ketosis. Every dieter's friend.

7. Knee. My right one that still works. My left one has no cartlidge left thanks to an injury when I was 20 and so is problematic now.

8. Keys. You know how much you love them when you loose them.

9. Kitchen. I love kitchens because I like to cook and I love mine which we updated a couple of years ago.

10. Keyboard. Without which I wouldn't be posting this--or blogging at all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerfuffle...I LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. The first time I read your blog, you were right in the middle of a kitchen remodel. Has that been TWO FREAKIN' YEARS ago? Woah.

Anonymous said...

I love your "k" list - do you know where MY keys are???????

Keyboard -- funny, I first thought of piano keyboard!

Kerfuffle? Now that's a keeper!

Kitchen...not so much...