Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Beatrice Blogs

Woof! Woof!

Mom said I could blog today and tell you that Portia and DK adopted my sister, Olivia, over the weekend. Here's her picture!

Portia says the neighbors asked her if she were a gerbil. NOT! She has the same parents I do--she's just a baby.

Portia brought her over this weekend to meet me. I was very excited. But Olivia can't play very well with me yet. She keeps rolling over. She's a roly-poly. Mom says give her a few weeks.

Olivia is coming to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with me. I'll let her sleep in my crate with me. Unless she insists on her own crate. Mom says I have to let her drink from my bowl, too. And I have to be a good example. (Psst, Olivia, here's a tip: if you poop on a rug with a lot of designs they won't find it until wa-a-a-y after the fact. Then you don't get punished!)

Huh. My days as the princess may be numbered.

But I'm lots more fun than Olivia. I can walk on a leash and come when I'm called and now I really look like a dachsie. Mom says I'll be even cuter next week when I go to the vet's to get fixed up. Or did she say fixed?

Woof!
Beatrice, her mark

8 comments:

Gannet Girl said...

Beatrice, there is a man who walks around one of my lakes with FOUR dachshunds in tow! I wish you and Olivia could come up here and play with them.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Olivia is a cutie! Please do not teach her that fence trick.

Kathryn said...

Such charmers...and Shakespearian charmers at that! Thanksgiving is going to be fun at your plac :-)

Lori said...

Happy Thanksgiving Beatrice! Share the kibble with Olivia and teach her the sleeping in the comfy bed trick to surprise Portia and DK!

Your Naughty Auntie PG

P.S. Though you should listen to Princess Mindy's good advice.

Sue said...

Oh Beatrice, little Olivia is adorable! I hope you both have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

zorra said...

Ohhh! What a precious!!! But you are just as cute, and look how much you've grown and how much you've learned since you came to live with your mom and dad!

Be a good girl and stay in the yard!

St. Casserole said...

Beatrice, Olivia is cute but you are even cuter!

Don't teach her the patterned rug thing, ok?

Unknown said...

Hi, Beatrice!
You are also a good writer.
Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!