Monday, June 21, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week Entry Post


I appreciate the advice and comments from my Gentle Readers which has helped me to choose the posts for my entry in the Book Blogger Appreciation Week Awards Contest. After further consideration I decided to enter in the Best Spiritual Book Blog (instead of the Best Eclectic Book Blog) and the Best Written Book Blog categories.

I am nominating the following book reviews from Quotidian Grace for the Best Spiritual Book Blog:

1. Days of Fire and Glory by Julia Duin
2. Life in Year One by Scott Korb
3. Revelation, A Matthew Shardlake Mystery by C. J. Sansom
4. The Sabbath World: Glimpses of a Different Order of Time by Judith Shulevitz
5. Counterfeit Gods by Tim Keller

I am nominating the following book reviews from Quotidian Grace for the Best Written Book blog:

1. Days of Fire and Glory by Julia Duin
2. Keeping the Feast by Paula Butturini
3. Son of Hamas by Mosab Hasan Yousef
4. Revelation, A Matthew Shardlake Mystery by C. J. Sansom
5. The Sabbath World: Glimpses of a Different Order of Time by Judith Shulevitz

Wish me luck! The awards will be announced during Book Blogger Appreciation Week September 13-17.

2 comments:

Care said...

Congrats on making the shortlist! You have a very insightful blog.

Jody Harrington said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave that encouraging comment, Care!