Tuesday, June 01, 2010

For Your Summer Viewing: Other People's Parties

The daughter of one of our friends at church is one of the writers and producers of a film that won 1st place at the 2008 Napa Valley Film Festival and was shown at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival. She also stars in the film playing the role of Sasha.

It is a cute comedy called Other People's Parties about two friends who start a party planning company but get a bit sidetracked on the way to success.

Best of all, you can watch it for free here on your computer: http://www.indiemoviesonline.com/.

The movie is about an hour and a half in length, so set aside some time to enjoy it!

1 comment:

Mary J DuVal said...

I watched just the first few seconds of this and already I can't wait to see the whole thing! Guess the morning after a holiday weekend I should be working instead so I won't sit here and watch now, but I look forward to it!! Thanks for sharing.