Monday, September 20, 2010

Presbyterians Today: Blogging Stewardship

Every fall the thoughts of Presbyterian church leadership turns to the annual stewardship campaign. In this month's Best of the Blogs column for Presbyterians Today, I highlight blogs that write about stewardship. You'll find everything from advice on planning the campaign to videos that deliver a serious message with a touch of humor in Blogging Stewardship.

Check it out!

UPDATE: Between the time I wrote and published this post the url link was changed from the September article to the upcoming October column about Youth Blogs. Don't know what happened here. Usually the links are changed around the first of the month. I'm checking into it.

UPDATE 2: The September issue is back up on the website, so the link now goes to the September Best of the Blogs. I'm informed the links will change around October 1. At that time I'll repost about the October issue. Never mind....

No comments: