Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Beatrice Blogs: Me-1, Mice-0


WOOF!

Beatrice reporting back in. Abby, the schnauzer down the street showed me how to find the mice in the vacant lot. She got 4 of them in her garage last week!

Yesterday I went on a walk with El Jefe and showed him my new trick! I got one, too. He took it away from me because he was afraid I'd eat it. But I just wanted him to see my kill.

I'm thinking that Abby and I will make a great team around our new neighborhood.

Terminatingly yours,

Beatrice The Bold, Scourge of Mice

10 comments:

Rev Dave said...

'Lil beagle Beatrice
I don't want to see you
Picking up the field mice and
bopping them on the head.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Beatrice!!! If you see any bunnies, I can show you how to deal with those (just don't tell anyone that we have one upstairs now)!!
Johann the Killer Pom

Gannet Girl said...

Bunnies beware.....

Averill said...

Oh my! I wonder if Bea can teach Olivia that trick?

zorra said...

Way to go, Beatrice!!! My sister Zorra could swallow a rat whole. Try that in front of your humans and watch what they do!

Love,
Amie

Jody Harrington said...

Rev Dave--

That would be "lil dachsie Beatrice". I'm a brown piebald mini-dachshund.

I'll be on the alert for bunnies.

with Dachshund pride,
Bea

Lori said...

Dear Bea,

We are very impressed! We think your humans should give you extra treats for this great talent. Here's a good tip - when you kill some mice, leave them on the doorstep of your humans as a gift. This makes them very excited!!

Your cat friends,
Callie and Lucy

opinionated said...

Yes! Clean up the varmints!

Rev Dave said...

Mea culpa, Beatrice. I've lost track of which bloggers I read have bassets, beagles, or doxies.

Reformed Catholic said...

Dear Bea,

Like Callie & Lucy, my humans appreciate all the goodies I and my sister bring to them. Since we're vacationing in Florida and we brought them with us, we've brought them plenty of palmetto bugs and little green skenks !!

My humans make such interesting sounds when they find them!!

Keep up the good work,

D.& C.