Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Author To join Book Pals Discussion Next Monday


Here's a heads-up for my Gentle Readers: next Monday I will host a discussion of The Alto Wore Tweed by Mark Schweizer at the RevGalBlogPals blog. I discovered and reviewed that book and one of its companions in Schweizer's Liturgical Mysteries series last year. Since then, I've read ALL of the books, including the latest: The Diva Wore Diamonds. (The links I gave are to the publisher's website but all are available on amazon.com as well.)

And here's the exciting news--the author, Mark Schweizer, has agreed to join the discussion! So if you would like to ask him some questions -- like what inspired him to write the books or his musical parodies like The Pirate Eucharist and The Weasel Cantata--please join the discussion on Monday by going to the RevGalBlogPals link.

1 comment:

zorra said...

I read The Alto Wore Tweed at the beach last weekend--laughed out loud a couple of times, but overall it didn't grab me to the extent that I plan to read any of the other books in the series. I won't hurt Mr. Schweizer's feelings by saying so on Monday, though. :-)