Sally, a RevGal from Britain, posted today's Friday Five over at RevGals, so I'm doing my first Friday Five of 2010.
1. What will you gladly leave behind in 2009?
The stress of selling our home, building a new one and moving! But it all turned out great, so we are very grateful.
2. What is the biggest challenge of 2010 for you?
That's easy--Mother of the Bride, Redux. Planning Bab's wedding
coming up just 4 months from now!
3. Is there anything that you simply need to hand to God and say "all will be well, for you are with me"?
I have a lot of trouble handing anything over to God because I seem to have this crazy idea that God really needs MY help--rather than vice versa--so I guess that is what I need to hand over.
4. If you could only achieve one thing in 2010 what would it be?
Focusing on what is within MY power to achieve (see answer to above question), that would be spending more time with God and less with the news.
5. Post a picture, poem or song that sums up your prayer for the year ahead....
I took this photo over Carancahua Bay, Texas, from the porch of our bay house there.
It speaks for itself.