Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best of the Blogs: Online Minister Moms

I don't always call attention to the Best of the Blogs articles that I write for the PCUSA's denominational magazine, Presbyterians Today, but I do always link them on my sidebar.

But I think many of my Gentle Readers will be interested in reading the most recent article "Online Minister Moms" because it features four members of the RevGalBlogPals webring, three of whom are also PresbyBloggers: Jan Edmiston of A Church for Starving Artists, Carol Howard Merrit of Tribal Church, Melissa DeRosia of Sacred Screaming and UCC pastor Martha Hoverson (a/k/a Songbird) of Reflectionary.

The theme of the January/February issue of Presbyterians Today is ministers who are also mothers, so you may want to check out the other articles posted online here.

My thanks to each of them for taking the time to answer my questions for the article!

1 comment:

Jan said...

This is so good. Thanks.