Sunday, January 15, 2006

On The Poor Thing List

I've officially been put on The Poor Thing List by my doctor. I called her this morning describing my bronchitis-like symptoms and she's ordering up a slew of lovely drugs that should make me right as rain ... in the fullness of time.

By the way, she sounded terrible and confessed that she, too, has the exact same thing and is also on The Poor Thing List.

Razzlefrackzit! This is not a good time to be sick, but I will heed El Jefe's pleas to stay home today and away from church. He'll have to teach my Sunday School class and the CE committee will enjoy meeting tonight without me.

And as for you, Gentle Readers (especially you Bible in 90 Days bloggers), I'll give you a topic:

The Red Sea was neither Red nor a Sea.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mother-of-the-Bride,
I hope you will pamper yourself and feel better soon.
Yours,
Songbird
P.S. How 'bout that Dead Sea? Dead or alive?

Jules said...

Well at least you haven't lost your sense of humor!

Feel better soon...

net said...

Praying that you will feel better soon, Grace! ((((HUGS!)))

St. Casserole said...

Sorry you are sick! Whateveritisthatmakesbigcoughsandmisery is very popular in our area, too.
Think of yourself as fashionable.

spookyrach said...

Sorry you feel bad! This post made me spew coke out of my nose.