Friday, January 13, 2006

Progress on the Wedding Front

The trip to Austin was very successful on the wedding front: we ordered the bridal gown and all the attendants' gowns!

It's a good thing I decided it was better to get this done in Austin because, as I feared, the bridal gown will arrive and need fittings right in the middle of the bar review course! So this will be much easier for Portia, who is staying in Austin to take the course and the Texas bar exam in July.

Unfortunately there was more scheduled than I realized, so I missed meeting up with Mindy and Rach :-(

And because no good deed goes unpunished I came home with a bad case of layringitis which I'm hoping will go away by Sunday morning long enough for me to lead the class studying the Peace Unity and Purity Task Force Report. If not, well--I do have a video from the PCUSA they may get to watch instead. Thank heaven for videos.

No comments: