Thursday, April 10, 2008

Olivia the Cone Head



Woof! It's Beatrice. I'm blogging while Mom is outside with Olivia. At least she says it's Olivia. I'm not so sure. This dog sort of looks like her, but has a fearsome contraption on her head. Should I be afraid of it? I can't decide.

Olivia used to have a funny thing on her eye, but its not there anymore. Mom says the vet did something to fix it. She's sleeping over for the weekend because Portia and DK had to go out of town.

If it's really Olivia--then yippee! If it's a messenger from the Dog Star, then WOOF!

Love, Beatrice.

5 comments:

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

those cones are too funny! mochajava our lab had one on... a one hundred pound dog in the house with a lamp shade on his head... truly made it animal house, if only one of the belushi had been here...

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh dear....you do truly look confused! It sure does look like Olivia to me.

I think it is so great that you can have sleep-overs!!

Lori said...

Dear Beatrice,
Your nose will tell you the truth. And I'll bet it's sniffing *Olivia* to you.

Too cute.

zorra said...

Poor Olivia! Amie is now wearing an inflatable donut-like thing around her neck to keep her from licking her foot--I couldn't bear to subject her to the lampshade. She looks forlorn enough, peering out of the donut! Get well soon, Olivia!

St. Casserole said...

Beatrice! You are adorable and so is Olivia. She's just wearing a new style hat.