Friday, February 22, 2008

Early Voting


The QG family voted early today in the Texas primary election.

I was surprised to see that there were NO campaign signs for any of the presidential candidates--in either party--at the polling place, although there were lots of signs for candidates in local races. There weren't any poll workers, either.

But when I got home, there was a message from John McCain on my voicemail. El Jefe voted later this afternoon and while he was out Michelle Obama called. I'm expecting Hillary to call Babs this evening! Guess we haven't been forgotten after all....

2 comments:

rev-ed said...

Here in Ohio, the Obama campaign has called my wife the past three evenings. Nobody has bothered to call me. Guess my vote doesn't count for much, huh?

Mark Smith said...

I got 10 calls from Hillary's campaign in the 48 hours Super Monday and Tuesday. We also got one for Huckabee and two for McCain.

None for Obama. Wanna guess who I voted for?

(explanation - we have an elephant AND a donkey at our house. We get calls from everybody)