Saturday, February 23, 2008

Most Sinful Cities in America



In this season of Lent, Forbes magazine brings us a survey of the Most Sinful Cities in America.

Check it out for yourself and decide whether geography is destiny. There's a cool interactive map of the US that you click on and it shows the location of the top 10 cities in each sinful category.

The Houston area didn't show up in the top ten anywhere, but is in the top twenty for gluttony and sloth. Guilty as charged.

Does your city show up on the list?

3 comments:

recovering baptist said...

No surprise with the West coast and NE showing up strong.. but the bible belt didn't do to well either..smirk. oops am I showing my sinfulness?

Who could resist those yummy looking cupcakes.

Lori said...

Los Angeles shows up 8th for avarice and pride. Which surprised me. I'd've figured we'd be at least second. I attribute it to filming of motion pictures having moved out of California. ;)

Jan said...

I suppose Corpus Christi can be included in the Houston area--esp. as I feel guilty of sloth and gluttony these days.